Ravensblood Forest I dare you to close your eyes
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

constantine's arrival is quick to follow and he greets the shadow-furred man with a nod of his own. he wants an explanation, samothes thinks, and can't quite blame him despite his own biases towards the sea witch. her depature had been unexpected and without explanation and it is, unfortunately, a mark of distrust against her, although he is willing to listen to her side (and is more willing to cut slack to those he likes, being somewhat vain in his associations). 

he'd assumed thelxiope had left with the addled woman -- but no, she'd left to pursue her. hm. he would not have chosen such a path (of course he'd never wanted her to come to ravensblood in the first place -- she'd been deadweight from the start) but he can see her failure to locate either of the amnesiatic women bothers her. there is little he can do now -- the decision is ultimately constantine's -- but he hums contemplatively, wondering if there is a way she can re-prove herself to the shadowrunner, for he finds he does desperately want to see her amongst them once more, still captivated by her presence even after months parted.
Messages In This Thread
I dare you to close your eyes - by Thelxiope - February 25, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Samothes - February 25, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Constantine - March 01, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Thelxiope - March 03, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Samothes - March 03, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Constantine - March 05, 2018, 02:26 PM