The Heartwood my sweet deidre
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

of course. he spoke without thinking, but it was a request that did not need to be pondered — lasher was pleased that aguta thought enough of him to ask such a thing. a true smile curved his lips for a moment before it faded into the comforting warmth shared by two companions, newly made, but already with knowledge between them.

he thought of pyrrh, of eismitte, of rati. even of kilgarrah; he harbored no animosity in his heart toward the brazen beast who had conquered siku in physicality — though there was not a soul who walked the earth able to place chains upon the fierce mind of his witch. but even as taltos pondered siku yet again, he thought of aguta. she would need a title, this one, something befitting her, and her alone.

there was but one word to embody the soul of tartok, to bind them both, and he murmured it silently in his mind. it was a word that held a great weight, and the pain of losing his first flared hotly within his breast.

but they were all in need of such a companion; lasher knew aguta, knew her as though they had been companions for many years. her great hunger, her agonies, her passions; all of these hung from the wisdom-laden grasp of her eyes, ripened, yet visible only to the gaze of who who moved with centuries of knowledge. and so, after a time, lasher leant toward the shadowfiend, and his lips formed a word just above a whisper, his breath causing the tiny hairs of her fine ear to dance and flutter.

aokatti.

<style type="text/css">.lashertop {color:#120801; font-family:georgia; width:498px; background-image:url('http://oi45.tinypic.com/f4mx44.jpg'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#585f5f; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:none; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasherbottom {background-image:url('http://oi50.tinypic.com/2m3p5dk.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding-bottom:200px;}.lashertop p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lashertop b {color:#0c231b; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #87b5a5;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 10, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 11, 2013, 04:04 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 11, 2013, 11:58 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 10:34 AM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 12:53 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 10:24 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 13, 2013, 06:55 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 16, 2013, 10:14 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 18, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 19, 2013, 11:47 AM