Dragoncrest Cliffs I am holy now the water's hit me
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
From elsewhere on the borders, he came rushing to the howls full tilt. They did not bode well, and he didn't need to think twice to answer immediately, not in these times where he trusted nothing beyond their very own. Eventually, smelling blood--and his daughter and wife--sights of all else fell away even more than before. Old aches in his bones didn't matter, wherever he had been aimed prior on whatever stretch of patrol.. all so easily ignored. Instead, he had to find out what this was right now.

He saw them and his heart sank. Relief was mixed at best. They were alive but battered. His hackles were tall, he was tense, and eyes searching viciously as he closed in. At the very first instant, there were no words. He swept quickly to Dalia first, licking her muzzle and hovering so he may see her shock and wounds in full--then to Portia.. and her leg, and he whined in lieu of all the questions and panic he felt with his heart racing in his throat when he couldn't get the words out.

"What the hell happened?" he breathed, finally having gathered that this was a starting point. Were they even alright enough? He hated seeing them, seemingly brutalized. "Where? What--" he half-circled them both, unsure of what to panic over first and how to try to protect them now that such damage was already done by who-knew-what. It was good they were home but this was only the bare minimum out here at their edges; he'd be happier with them tucked into their heart, honestly. None of it was made any easier to have the medic wounded here. "Tell me how to help," he murmured, ducking low to nudge his face against Portia's cheek.
a quick mess to get in here ;~;
Messages In This Thread
I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dalia - March 30, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Portia - March 30, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dio - March 31, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Antumbra - March 31, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Rose - April 01, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Artaax - April 01, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Portia - April 13, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dio - April 18, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Rose - May 02, 2018, 09:37 PM