The Sunspire Girls who see him kinda follow him back home
Senoritas, don't follow him!
32 Posts
Ooc —
Shoot. In what way did he carry himself? Well, like the lion prince he was, of course, but was this other guy a prince too? Were they really so similar that just after really meeting him Seabreeze could tell they were alike? As much as he wanted to believe it was a good thing, he simply couldn't. He couldn't shrug off the fact that he reminded her of that asshole, no matter how much she might still care about that douchelord. If he would ever get to meet this ex, he'd bite his fricking face off for making Seabreeze feel so... insignificant.

No - no, not at all. I quite fancy this place. Sure, a bit too high up for my taste, but still. Besides, you're here. Where else would I want to go? He left the last bit out, finding it to sound too clingy for their first official talk.

The lion laughed a confident laugh. Bothering me? Well, I can assure you now that I am perfectly fine. Trust me, if there was anything, I'd tell you. He was sounding sweet. Too sweet? Was he lying by being so sweet? He was such a bad judge of himself that it was painful.
Soon he will eat your hearts like cereals.
Messages In This Thread
Girls who see him kinda follow him back home - by Goldy - March 21, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Girls who see him kinda follow him back home - by Goldy - March 31, 2018, 05:05 PM