Picture Perfect
Never doubt yourself; One day you may surprise yourself.
48 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Aine flicked her ears, her face flashing in small surprise as a embarrassed smile spread across her lips. "No one has ever asked tha' before... I don't know whether te thank ye or not..." Her smile broadened as she closed her eyes and shook her head. Curiosity is a strength that this one possesses much of... Let us hope in future he will put it to good use.

"As a matter o' fact, it is." the she-wolf tilted her head up. "Aine was the goddess of summer, wealth, and sovereignty. However, the name 'Aine' is not used in my case..." She huffed and looked back out at the mountains.

"The name Aine also means Joy and Splendor, bu' also means Fire. And my surname, Brady, means 'Spirited'. So, in it's entirety, my name can mean Joyous Spirit, or Fiery Spirit." She decided to quench as much thirst that he had, and continued.

"The ancestry of the Brady lineage represents the family's will. It is said tha' our ancestors refused te break under cruel laws set above them, and growled in defiance." She turned back to him, her stormy eyes, that held no secrets, now crackled with spirited energy, as if she held the will and courage of her lineage in her paws. "The Bradys never break an' never bow te a forced master, and we never shall."

"And te me mum, I seemed te be the very essence of the Brady. She said, despite me bein' the least nourished of the litter, I came out with a roar as fierce as a mountain lion's. And so, she named me Aine Brady; Fiery Spirit."

She sighed, and the ferocious energy in her eyes settled down. She sat down in relaxation. "Bu' enough abou' me. Wha' abou' ye? 'Mees' seems te be a foreign name, does it mean anythin'?"
Messages In This Thread
Picture Perfect - by Aine - July 03, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: Picture Perfect - by Horcrux - July 03, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Picture Perfect - by Aine - July 03, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Picture Perfect - by Horcrux - July 03, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: Picture Perfect - by Aine - July 06, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Picture Perfect - by Horcrux - July 06, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Picture Perfect - by Aine - July 06, 2014, 05:10 PM