The Sunspire I can smell you on the pillow where you used to lay
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

Since they were the only two hunters in the pack, she could sympathize with Wraen and thus nodded fervently, Hunting has sure kept me busy these days, Nara agreed. Although she found pleasure in chasing hares and whatnot, she had been running to and from the mountain almost non-stop lately and she could feel it in her entire body - sore muscles, achy paws and a tiredness that felt like all the sleep in the world couldn't make it better.

To be honest, she started, suddenly serious, I'm a little worried about all these future puppies. She remembered the time when her surrogate mother had her first litter - boy, could those little ones eat, and their mother too! and now that more wolves have joined the pack… Nara continued and then drifted off into silence. Her eyes were fixed on the grass in front of them, where only the fluffy tail belonging to one of the critters could be seen. I just hope we'll be all right she said, softer this time. With we, of course, she meant the whole pack and not just them. But ultimately, the fate of the hunters would seal the fate of the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can smell you on the pillow where you used to lay - by Nara - May 07, 2018, 03:46 PM