Stone Circle Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana had tried her hand at catching the elusive deer that congregated in these parts, she hadn't been to successful. Although she knew it would be much easier with the support of a pack. Hunting large game had always been one of her favorite activities at home. Kegana wasn't exactly sure what a bison was, but she pictured something like a yak. Yaks also had lots of meat. The pale woman assumed that she would find out sooner or later what a bison was.

She chuckled slightly, tree were definitley a staple here in the Americas. Her grin fell with Valette's question, her impassive mask slipping into place. "I..." She hadn't been asked this queston before. None had thought her reasoning interesting enough to ask about. "I didn't leave. I was taken. The gods of my people saw fit to test me. I was relocated by the humans." Kegana glanced at Valette, it was difficult to elaborate. "It's a very long story. The last few months have been... interesting.... and difficult, to say the least." She concealed her emotions, fearing that her story would become a burden, and deeply fearing the pity of another.

Recollection replaced with wonder as the full might of the stone circles came into view. Kegana listened closely as the alpha spoke, immensely interested in the architecture surrounding the two women. "They are amazing." Her ocean blue eyes roamed the area, her amazement evident on his face.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 05, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 08, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM