Dragoncrest Cliffs I am holy now the water's hit me
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
With everyone now agreed on a similar goal, Rose sucked up whatever bruised ego she had and tossed it away in the back of her mind where she could sulk later. For now she had a job to do and was determined to show everyone who decided to stick around for the treatment that she was just as capable of healing them as anyone else was thank you very much. So with both injured girls now each having their own support thanks to Dio and Heda, the Kru decided to take the lead and helped maneuver the group through the redwoods so that they would avoid any fallen trees or difficult obstacles. She looked back every now and then, once offering Heda a forced smile in return for the subtle encouragement she had received earlier. It had done little to boost her sour mood but hey, at least she was receiving some form of recognition. 

The group eventually reached the Fisa’s den and Rose immediately got to work, tending to Portia’s injured leg first before moving on to Dalia. She shot a sympathetic look towards Dio but was honestly unable to relate to what he was going through. For the most part she had only ever had to worry about herself and the occasional patient she ran into on her journey. She couldn’t imagine what it’d be like to see family like this. But enough worrying about him! Rose turned back towards the two injured women and continued to treat them, occasionally asking where it still hurt and if they wanted any herbs for the pain. Once everything was said and done, Rose advised them not to push themselves too hard and to get plenty of rest. And speaking of rest, after everything the Kru had just gone through, she could really use a nap — which is exactly what she was going to do. She bid the girls and Dio (and Heda if she was still there) a farewell and told them to howl if they needed anything before heading off for her den where she was sure to sleep off any ill will she held for a certain spotted Fisa.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dalia - March 30, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Portia - March 30, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dio - March 31, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Antumbra - March 31, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Rose - April 01, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Artaax - April 01, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Portia - April 13, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Dio - April 18, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I am holy now the water's hit me - by Rose - May 02, 2018, 09:37 PM