Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
She burrowed her face into his neck, a tender and loving gesture, and he kissed the top of her head as she did so. He loved her so much, and he basked in the new closeness and intimacy they had shared ever since that wonderful day just a few short weeks ago.

After they parted, Julooke got straight to the point. That was something he'd always liked about her; she wasn't one to beat around the bush much when there was something on her mind. He listened; for a moment, he thought she was alluding to them merely having sex, and he couldn't help smiling. To be honest, it was something he'd thought about several times since they'd sealed the deal on their mateship. He wanted her. In fact, he wanted her bad. But he was a well-raised man and he knew better than to push her into doing something she wasn't ready to do. He knew that would come with time. Still, it was hard to resist with her heat in full swing right now, so he listened with keen interest as she spoke.

But then she took it in an altogether unexpected direction -- kids. His eyebrows shot up with surprise as she asked his thoughts on that. It really was soon. But then again, why wait? After a few minutes of consideration, he replied, "Well…we only just became mates, but we've been together a long time." He knew she'd understand what he meant. There had been enormous love between them long before either of them had summoned the courage to say anything about it. "Having kids, wow. That would be…awesome. Kind of scary to think about, but at the same time…exciting?" He looked at her, a mixture of excitement and apprehension lingering in his gold eyes. The thought of being a father terrified him, but at the same time, he couldn't think of anything more worthwhile, nor a more perfect partner to do it with.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM