Qeya River A muffled cry and slipping off
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele knew she seen right through it when she had offered him to talk about it. For some reason this had bothered him more than anything else had before. “I guess it might be nice to get it off my chest.” he said as he took one deep breath and closed his eyes for a second. Before he tells this female what he has seen and why he’s so shaken he needed to calm himself... all the way.

Well I had joined a pack not too long ago... they seemed nice and I hadn’t gotten to know them well enough to know a lot of them. I only knew the Alpha so far, she had brought me in. I had talked to maybe one member of the pack.” he explained the backstory first so she’d understand better that he didn’t know them but that’s why he was shaken is because he wanted to know them. “Anyway, it was a couple days into my stay and then there was some horrific sounds I was hearing and I went to investigate. What I found was.. a... a... bear? I mean I know it was but it shocked me and I guess I just ran... I think I tried to find others to help out of there but I fleed.” He shuddered and for a moment it was a terror state. Steele had never come in contact with something like that before, even living on his own.

Slowly he glanced at the female, he was hoping she wouldn’t think it was childish. He was genuinely afraid and somewhat upset at the bear. He wasn’t that young but had never seen a sight like that and didn’t know if anyone was hurt by it.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - May 31, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - May 31, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - May 31, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - May 31, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - May 31, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - May 31, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - May 31, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - June 01, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Steele - June 01, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: A muffled cry and slipping off - by Lily - June 01, 2018, 02:58 PM