Broken Boulder to keep him merry company along the way
LIVΞ BY MY OWN LΛW
75 Posts
Ooc — Tori
vilkas keeps a steady stroll that is neither too fast or too slow subconsciously using the rhythmic beating of his heart as his guide. it gives him something to focus on as he mechanically makes his rounds. a new sound fazes him through the absent-minded work he's fallen into, breaking through the 'thump, thump' of his heart beat. his ears perk as he discerns quickly that it is the sound of approaching footfalls and that it is coming from within the territory. that alone keeps the firebrand from turning hostile as his attention is forced to re-surface.

vilkas's steps slow as the governor himself appears and sweeps his gaze over the santuary's leader before it flickers back to his path. he does not stop entirely in his patrol even as the alpha offers him a greeting. "hey," the firebrand echoes back. "yeah," vilkas responds noncommittally accented by a slight rise and fall of his shoulders. "the sanctuary is very different than what i'm just to but i'm adjusting as best i can." vilkas offers alarian as a more in-depth response to the question.

the firebrand's attention is once more diverted from his path at the sound of additional footfalls quickly approaching seconds before the darker coated male join the small party. vilkas offers him a small nod of acknowledgment as a form of non-verbal greeting unaware that the newly joined male is the chancellor that alarian had mentioned when vilkas had first joined.
he has the holy fire of the gods within him,
that leaves his body gaunt, his blood burning,
and his eyes intoxicating.
Messages In This Thread
to keep him merry company along the way - by Vilkas - June 09, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: to keep him merry company along the way - by Ariel - June 09, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: to keep him merry company along the way - by Vilkas - June 09, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: to keep him merry company along the way - by Ariel - July 01, 2018, 11:45 AM