Wheeling Gull Isle i got a prayer that'll make you theirs now
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

at a distance, reed spies the sturdy shape breaking the line of the horizon, some strange, unknown, unsettling creature. she's never seen a whale -- or orca -- before, can't place it beyond the feeling of unease it gives her, to imagine such large things lurking below the ocean's surface.

and, of course, there is her brother frolicking along the waves as if trying to follow the creature. the fearghal sighs, sitting and watching for a bit. despite all of her family's love and closeness reed does not feel particularly close to her littermate, having spent the majority of her childhood ignoring his existence in favor of her older sibling's attentions. but they're no longer here, and mama is busy these days, and, well, reed could use some more allies. 

daintily she picks herself up and makes her way onto the sands, until the tide laps at her feet. she barks to grab droman's attention, demanding, "wait up!" as she makes her way toward him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a prayer that'll make you theirs now - by Reed Wolf - June 14, 2018, 11:38 AM