Broken Boulder stops my mind from wandering
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Vilkas called for Alarian, which alarmed her slightly; her fiery gaze cut over to the warrior, but returned to look straight ahead as the sound of pawsteps grew louder, nearer. The Governor appeared, face twisting in shock. He asked what had happened, and she felt suddenly on the spot, cowering slightly at Vilkas' side. Lanawyn was with him, too, and she looked angry. She withered further under the woman's eyes.

I broke my leg and fell into the river. "Ahhh. . ." was all she could muster, a tremulous note that shivered into the air. She licked her lips, looking down. Then up to Alarian, and his sister, hoping her eyes could convey the range of emotions she felt now. I'm sorry for leaving. Forgive me?

Then over to Vilkas again, pleading with him to explain, instead. Her voice had failed her, and Lily felt completely bereft. The last time she'd seen Ali, she had plenty of words for him; now, she had none. She swallowed the lump in her throat, shifting uneasily on her paws, gaze shifting back and forth between the wolves assembled.
Messages In This Thread
stops my mind from wandering - by Lily - June 24, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Vilkas - June 24, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Eris - June 24, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Lily - June 24, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Vilkas - June 25, 2018, 03:59 AM