Stavanger Bay Lilacs and love
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle looked up at the newcomer to her area. Granted she knew the wolf, but she had never spoken to him. He was the elusive Verinne, mate to Julooke and perhaps father soon?. Tveir of course was first upon the male before Thistle could even get a word in edgewise. Ver!

Thistle watched as Tveir had given a greeting and then toddled off to do what puppies do, while keeping an eye on his older friend. hello Verinne, it is a pleasure to finally get to speak to you. She felt like she knew this wolf, from what Julooke had told her so many times about him. She however needed to determine some things on her own, as everyone did when meeting someone new.

She sighed as a question was asked, she smiled though a small smile, devoid of too much happiness, but not incredibly cold. I am okay, ragnar and I simply had a spat, and I am still a little upset with him, but such is the way of things. She tilted her head and then realizing something she spoke again. Oh I want to congratulate you on becoming the official mate of Julooke, she is a wonderful woman and I am proud to count her my friend.
Messages In This Thread
Lilacs and love - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Lilacs and love - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Lilacs and love - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2014, 08:33 PM