Breathe your life into me
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Kaname @Lecter @Sitri @Cara @Mordecai @Snowflake @Vectra @Itsuki @Tyrande Nightshade @Meldresi
This is the "claiming howl" for Ouroboros Spine. Because of their need for secrecy, it isn't a traditional howl, but more a series of barks and stuff so that other wolf packs can't hear them as easily.

Jinx breathed deeply as she sprawled out beneath a mighty lodgepole, her tail swaying and disturbing all the shed needles on the ground. She hadn't been more pleased since... Well, since starting her pack to begin with. They would no longer need to worry about outsiders encroaching on the herds they tracked, nor would they be suffocated by the nearness of others. The Silvertip Mountain wolves, now those of The Spine, were free.

She rolled onto her stomach, readying herself to stand and shoot a raucous chorus of barks into the forest in hopes her followers would hear and respond. The flesh around the wound on her foreleg twitched insistently, begging her attention, but she ignored it. Her tail swayed jovially behind her as she barked and yipped into the gloomy forest, hoping to share in the joy of their freedom with her pack mates.
Messages In This Thread
Breathe your life into me - by Jinx - July 11, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Vectra - July 11, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Mordecai - July 12, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 12, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Sitri - July 12, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Kaname - July 12, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Meldresi - July 12, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Cara - July 12, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Lecter - July 13, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Snowstorm - July 18, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Jinx - July 23, 2014, 10:10 AM