I did not fall in love; I grew into it.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

She was lost in her thoughts, going to an unfamiliar place in the future. She tried to envision what it would be like to be one-half of the parental force with Verrine, and a litter of puppies surrounding them. They would be getting into all sorts of trouble, Julooke would be getting in on it so long as they weren't doing or being harmed, and Verrine would mostly likely be the enforcer. He wasn't a dictator, but Julooke couldn't see herself punishing them very much, and someone had to.

It wasn't long before a familiar form came into view. Her tail wagged in greeting, returning his smile a she turned her face up to him, Hey, Surra. How are you doing? Settling in? she asked. The last time they had met it had been at the larger lake, for a playful romp in the water. She had enjoyed his company, but didn't not realize that he had enjoyed it a little more than she had.

Messages In This Thread
I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - June 25, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 22, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - August 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM