Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
She called him 'sweetie', which made him grin. He wasn't accustomed to pet names, particularly from her, but he thought it was something he could get used to. It was so sweet, so cute, and so perfectly her to use such terms of endearment. She asked him if they'd decided then, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah," he said with a grin. "Let's do it!"

As soon as he said it, he realized the double entendre of his words and blushed. If they were going to have kids, they would have to…do it. He wondered if Julooke was ready for that. He'd never pushed it on her or even suggested it, figuring it would happen when the time was right and they were both ready. Being a guy, he was always ready for that sort of thing, but…the ball was totally in her court. He looked at her and said, awkwardly, "…Uh. Yeah." And grinned a goofy, sheepish grin.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM