Cedar Sweep All to myself
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had woken up again with Serem nearby and the scent of Zula fresh at his side. Sleepily he looked around, scowling as he saw that Zula was gone. Standing up so as not to wake Serem he began to trail her. He never found her, but he trailed her for weeks on end. Finally he gave up, heart broken and hurting and feeling more cold and fucked up then ever before.

Now he had entered Teekon again, the familiar lands putting him in a right foul mood. He had passed Arrow Lake and it had nearly thrown him into some sort of insane rage. He travelled for days until he found an unfamiliar area "Fucking woman...Making me soft and then up and leaving" he growled before he caught wind of a familiar scent. He hesitated, considering just turning around and walking the other way but that was the thing about Nikan. He was lonely inside, he craved being around wolves who wouldn't run away from him. 

So he tracked Serem down and spotted her, scanning her over. "We're the type to be alone forever aren't we?" he asked, commenting on the fact that she seemed to not have found anyone to travel with since him
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
All to myself - by Serem - July 23, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: All to myself - by Nikan - July 24, 2018, 08:25 AM
RE: All to myself - by Serem - July 24, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: All to myself - by RIP Issun - July 24, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: All to myself - by Nikan - July 24, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: All to myself - by Serem - July 26, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: All to myself - by RIP Issun - July 26, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: All to myself - by Nikan - July 26, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: All to myself - by Serem - July 26, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: All to myself - by RIP Issun - July 26, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: All to myself - by Nikan - July 27, 2018, 09:14 PM