Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The adult fussed him, and Dacio was content to bask in the attention he received. His little tail continued to sweep the air at his rear and he crooned beneath her touch.

Bat's voice distracted the boy, who turturned his stormy blue eyes on the other cub with curiosity. She piped up in question and it was the word 'play' that captured his attention. Raven ears pricking attentively, his gaze widened with excitement that this particular puppy actually wanted to engage with him.

He tipped, turning from the russet wolfess to stumble over his large paws in Bat's direction. When facing her, he swept into a play-bow with his rump thrust skyward with his tail flagging. 
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 29, 2018, 05:08 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM