Stone Circle Id Rather Puke
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback sighed, taking a step back and shaking his head at Ira's words. It had been years since he last saw her, the small bundle of fur that once suckled, squirmed, and cried was now standing in front of him; strong, and he couldn't help but feel admiration for the beautiful woman she was now.

However, he was stumped on what to do with her unbridled anger. Had she not known the whole story? How much had the pack told her before leaving. Wetting his mouth to rid himself of its dryness, he sat down, showing he was calm, but did not expect her to follow. "Ira," he whispered. "Let me explain,"

The evening breeze ruffled his fur as he turned towards it, his gaze meeting the setting sun. "I do not expect you to let go of the hate you so firmly hold within your heart, but I encourage you to set it aside while I talk," He breathed slowly. "I did not leave you of choice. If I could, I would of stayed with you and your sister till my lasting breath... You are well aware that Hengfell relies on their pure blood. Outsiders are prohibited within their culture," He turned to meet her with a passionate gaze. "Your mother, my mate-" He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, the thought of her almost too strong to bear at the moment.

"Your mother, Venicy, passed away shortly after your birth. You and Willow were still reliant on milk and needed a queen. I took you back to your mother's birth pack, knowing they would accept you since royal blood runs in your veins," The memories of such a day flashed in his mind. Greyback could still feel the weight of the tiny pups from his jaws as he carried them over the border, the image of them being carried away with so much as a small promise to raise them right- he so desperately wanted to weep, but that was not what his daughter needed.

"I had no choice but to leave. But please," he begged. "Let it be known I never stopped thinking of you two."

Messages In This Thread
Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 07, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 07, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 07, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 07, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 07, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 07, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 08, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 08, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 10, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Ira - August 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Id Rather Puke - by Greyback - August 14, 2018, 11:01 AM