Stavanger Bay turn around unless you want to fornicate in the willows
190 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He could only answer her what?! with a grin and several enthusiastic nods. His tail never stopped. She was in disbelief but he still was too. His mind was unable to comprehend Tiercel's existence. Not when he had dreamed of having his own family for so long. Not when he thought her mother and her were long gone from these wilds never to be seen again. Raptor was stunned every time he thought of himself as a father.

"Oh, she's not here." He said. That is when the trembling energy of his excitement died down and he became more subdued. It occurred to him then that while he had shared what had happened with Smokestep, it did not sound like Roz — as First Mate — had ever been informed. "So you don't know?" Raptor arched a brow. He did not feel the same uncertainty that he felt when he was about to disclose the events to Smokestep. It did not matter so much now.

"This spring," he began, furrowing his brows as he tried to decide how much of that story needed to be shared. It was a strange and somewhat complicated tale. "I met a girl on the beach. She was in season." Surely, she could fill in the blanks on that one. "I thought she was gone and that I'd never see her again, but I found her when I went inland to look for packs to raid. She let me meet her... my daughter." The sable wolf smiled, his fondness as bright and obvious as the day's sun.
Messages In This Thread
RE: turn around unless you want to fornicate in the willows - by Raptor - August 11, 2018, 02:11 PM