Nova Peak The Wind's Changed
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Stopping to look up at the peak once more, he turned back in front of him only to hear and see his sister coming up to him. A mixture of emotions flowed through him, but he kept his place, watching her until she had stopped in front of him. Her question and look on her face made him pause, but he answered honestly as always, trying to curb his bluntness, a courtesy he only used on his family. I had some trouble sleeping, and the pups weren't helping....in more ways than one.

Looking away for a minute, he was quiet, wondering what all he should tell her. His hips twinged, and he winced, but covered it up quickly and spoke again, his voice serious and low. They reminded me of what I was chased away from, and nightmares aren't any fun. I went to find some solace. Everyone was busy, and I didn't want to take any attention away from the pups. I found a small peak that gave me a bit of peace, and the nightmares have dwindled, but the thoughts are still there. I keep wondering.... He trailed off and nuzzled her gently, hoping he hadn't pushed her away, but knowing it was what he had needed to do. It had helped a bit, although missing his siblings hadn't.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 01:39 PM