Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Dens. They would need dens. It still surprised him, although it shouldn't have. He wondered about the father. Who was he? Where was he? A thoughtful look came into his eyes, and a flash of anger crossed his eyes as his thoughts turned dark. He shook his head, knocking the anger out of his features. He grinned as he listened to his sister speak. She was always a good scout, and he had missed her more than he cared to admit. Winking at her, he teased her playfully, pushing against her shoulder a bit before licking her cheek. Almost as pretty and useful as you, right? 
Stepping back, he shook, still not fully awake and looked at his sister, blinking sleepily, a lopsided grin on his face. She was here. It had been too long. She had been his main regret when he had left, leaving her behind. It still bugged him sometimes that he had left her to fend for herself. He knew she could take care of herself, yet she was one of the very few he felt protective about, and leaving her had felt wrong. Shaking his head slightly, he stretched slowly, yawning widely before speaking again, his tail swishing through the air slowly, a sparkle in his eye, His voice light but serious, the last word having more emphasis and emotion than the others, his voice dropping at the end. How about we go tell our siblings that we're going to bring them home?
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM