Rising Sun Valley Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
@Summer Just in case you didn’t read it in the New Territory thread, I’ve decided to change the location of this place, which I still don’t have a name for. Suggestions? Anyways, now it is no longer in the lower right corner of the map. It is to the left of the place in the map that says “Map of the Teekon Wilds.” It’s to the left of that, and directly above that mountain there. You might wanna go to that thread and look at all the pics I posted to get an idea what to write about in here. Also, I’m making this really vague because of that whole thread with SC and all. Oh, also I kind of PowerPlayed…? I made the assumption that Summer was going to show up. Also, sorry this is so short… >.<

Red’s Coyote blood was restless once again that day. She had been nearly everywhere this side of the map: Duck Lake, Wapun Meadow, Arrow Lake, Northstar Vale, and — of course — Sunspire Mountain. She knew she could just travel west along the rest of the map, where she was sure to run into wolves from other packs, but for some reason that day, her instincts drove her farther north. She traveled northwest along the mountain, looking down on Northstar Vale at some point, and then went even farther still, until she was staring off into the distance at a place with no name.

Down the mountain to the north was a forest of hundreds of aspen trees. It was summer, so their leaves were still green, but Red could imagine quite clearly how beautiful they would be in the fall, when they turned yellow-gold and red. The coywolf began making her way down the mountain so that she could explore this untamed, unnamed forest, wondering what was in store for her. Little did she know that she would soon have a companion at her side, helping her make this wondrous discovery
Messages In This Thread
Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - August 07, 2014, 03:24 PM