Broken Boulder pisces
32 Posts
Ooc — Miryam

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: quasi-graphic details of past rape & murder

despair turns slowly to anger, like a skewer of meat over a fire. over and over and over. . . her words go unheard and yet very much so heard, each one of them pounding a drum in Kaali's mind. the things she spits. the concepts she has created.

she knows nothing--nothing! she has been duped, utterly so.

and Kaali, well and truly roasted over the coals of her fury, explodes the moment Seabreeze shuts her mouth.

"i have heard a man speak about a woman like this!" she snaps, fur bristling, her fangs seeking blood. "my father. the filth he spoke. 'whores, sluts, witches, all of them!'" Kaali groans, in hoarse mockery of the man who resided--she shuddered to think of it--in half her blood. "the names he called me, my sisters. . .my mother."

"you like that, fucking cunt?" he'd fucked her even as she lie cold and still, the pool of crimson from her ravaged throat growing larger as he thrusted. her sisters cowered in the shadows, crying.

but Kaali waited--

"you like that, fucking cunt?" she'd whispered it in his ear as he'd taken his last breath, glassy eyes staring horrified up at her. his little whore. the one he'd created.

everyone had regrets, upon their deathbed. and so Kaali lives to be their last regret.

"i grew up in a world where a wolf's value was centered around whether or not they had a penis," she continues, a little more composed now, as she took the moment to think on that vivid, macabre memory. "and Seabreeze--we grew up in the same world. open your eyes.

"he raped my mother, every day. he raped my sisters, too--and me. i could bear it. they could not. and he killed her. he was going to kill us, too. i was not going to let that happen."

her eyes are emerald ice as she stares at the woman, no mercy in the lines of her still-young face. no sadness, anymore. no pity. she does not pity a woman who knows--and denies!--the hard truths of what it is to be a woman. what it is to be used by men.

"no man should live," Kaali concludes. "all the men i've ever known were just like my father. they are a blight. don't you know? why can't you see?"
Kaali is a 3-3-3 mature character dealing with explicit themes of sex and violence.
do not join her threads unless you are comfortable roleplaying with these themes.
Messages In This Thread
pisces - by Seabreeze - September 03, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: pisces - by Kaali - September 03, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: pisces - by Seabreeze - September 03, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: pisces - by Kaali - September 03, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: pisces - by Seabreeze - September 03, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: pisces - by Kaali - September 03, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: pisces - by Seabreeze - September 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: pisces - by Kaali - September 03, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: pisces - by Seabreeze - September 03, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: pisces - by Kaali - September 03, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: pisces - by Seabreeze - September 03, 2018, 10:28 PM