Meadowlark Prairie she turned her face up to the starlit sky
24 Posts
Ooc — Annette
ooc: I hope you don't mind my character offering a playful spar :-)

Once Shisu announced her rank she paused in her footing. It was the fourth rank from being an Alpha. A Delta was usually a Beta in training and Beta was usually the Commander for where she was from. Leaving out the Gamma, as Gamma's were ''usually'' the elders of the pack. Maybe things were different here? She couldn't help but stare at Shisu.

A commander in training?... I mean.. Beta in training...

Maybe she was incorrect about how this pack ran things, but it was how it was run from where she hailed from. It was then asked where she was from seeing the girl had no confidence. She needed to train this girl, and fast, or she wouldn't last very long before the pack ate her alive.

Where I come from, that's the ranks, I don't know how your Alpha runs things, but let me tell you this... You're not going to last without learning how to be more confident girl!

I come from Lower Mainland BC nothing left of the place

She offered her some information about her as she took a leap back suddenly and bowed to Shisu offering her a playful spar. This girl was going to learn how to stand her ground whether she liked it or not. 

If you don't want Omega, in which you never would want. Trust me... Lesson one, never lower your eyes from your opponent and keep them locked on your opponent at all times.

She was egging the girl on with playful growls getting her to chase her or leap at her..... Onyxia wasn't going to hurt her in any way, but just to teach the girl a few moves. She wiggled playfully still in her bow position, keeping her skull lower than her opponents and locking her gaze on her. She snapped her jaws. 

Come at me...

She dared her.

Yu gonplei ste odon
Messages In This Thread
she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 01, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: she turned her face up to the starlit sky - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 11:19 PM