Rising Sun Valley Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Um… I’m going to assume I don’t have to match your length…? Oh, and I feel like I’m kind of PowerPlaying by having Red know automatically exactly what Summer is feeling… I’ll change it if you want. >.<

Name suggestions?

Red’s ears flicked back in concern for a moment when she heard a wolf greet her from behind. And then she smelled the Sunspire all over his pelt, and relaxed, turning to face him. It was Summer, whom she barely knew and had only briefly met during the attack on Fox and her minions. She gave a warm and welcoming smile as she watched him squeak out a, ”Hi.” He seemed… overly nervous, kind of the same way she was around new wolves, although she seemed to be growing out of that slowly. She knew what it was like to be on the giving and receiving end of an awkward hello. She didn’t want anyone to feel that anymore than they had to. So she gave him a smile and gestured with her head to follow her down the mountain to the forest she was eager to explore.

She went past the tree line and saw ahead of her a sprawling forest of mainly aspens, with some other deciduous trees interspersed, as well as a few coniferous ones dotted here and there. She closed her eyes to listen and could hear the skittering of many prey animals in the trees and running around the forest floor. She turned back to give another smile to Summer, wondering what his opinions of this place were. She barked out this question, tilting her head to one side, curiously, to wait out the answer.
Messages In This Thread
Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - August 07, 2014, 03:24 PM