Blackfeather Woods You looked at death in a tarot card
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"I-Its okay," while she wanted to reassure the fellow, Shisu still managed to stammer, "I'm here." She coo'd to Mou, but there was no hiding the usual anxious nature of the silver dame. She worried on how he would do, or even what to do with him... Would she be able to shelter him? There was little thought of what would particularly happen to her for bringing a stranger, she valued a life more then a punishment. 

When looking at Relymna, her head nodded to the side questioning, "a bear..?" Shisu wasn't sure why it appeared in conversation, she doesnt even know what it is. For never personally seeing one, nor knowing its scent, she had no idea that the male had brought the musk over with him. She only assumed he smelled odd, and paid no attention. There was no reason to ask when one is in such a fright.
Messages In This Thread
You looked at death in a tarot card - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 07, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: You looked at death in a tarot card - by Relmyna - September 07, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: You looked at death in a tarot card - by Shisu - September 07, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: You looked at death in a tarot card - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 07, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: You looked at death in a tarot card - by Relmyna - September 07, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: You looked at death in a tarot card - by Shisu - September 07, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: You looked at death in a tarot card - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: You looked at death in a tarot card - by Relmyna - September 09, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: You looked at death in a tarot card - by Shisu - September 09, 2018, 03:01 PM