Broken Boulder Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem?
117 Posts
Ooc —
brilliance is quick to believe mali. of course it’s the children. they showed up not too long after their mother disappeared and frequent stomach aches have plagued her since. having to worry about all the others around her, and keeping away, and now her belly churns with displeasure. it rumbles loudly as if battling an alien fleet.

her sister steps up while mali disappears and she watches after him, turning back to her with an indifferent shrug. “it rumbles a lot and makes my mouth water, but not like… when i want food. s’different,” she mumbles, glancing back up as her brother returns.

when she opens her mouth to speak to him, she immediately ejects everything from her stomach to the ground in front of her. lucky, inches away from missing her brother (though she can’t account for splattered particles). ugh.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 04, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Brilliance - September 09, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 15, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 22, 2018, 08:52 PM