Bearclaw Valley they think of her as heartless, but she wasn't heartless
Wheeee~ Whooooo~ WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO-!
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Live each day like it's your last! She could feel her brother crashing, and it was only a minute or even less before he burned for it. She wasn't gonna let this happen! Throwing herself before him, she immediately submitted, her ears splaying close to her skull. A 'sorry' was made real with every piece of her body, sleek body slimming to mold across the rim of the grasses top, her flag of a tail dragging quick and thumpy across the world. She felt the moments pass, danger evident and their actions needing to be genuine and nice. Arana felt that tense look from the mother, the same she knew all moms to have as their kids were being not only in the vicinity, but their home threatened. Now her birth home wasn't so hostile. They were careful, but they were extremely kind, and allowing. Their peace was what made the family work so great together. The Angel hoped these folks would take her apology as enough for both her and her brother. 

She felt the heat rising in his body, tensing and watched him back off as she then lowered her voice to not enrage the woman. 
"Hey! Hello! Sorry alot~ I'm Arana, and this is my brother, Siqsa, and we only thought there was maybe some free food aound and stuff; we honestly didn't mean to get in the way or anything. Please don't take offense- We're nice and good. AIn't no problem with us, honest. He's not very good with communication, but I can promise you he's real nice-"
Arana flashed a emerald gaze to the pup who seemed not that far from her own age; she couldn't really remember her own birthday. Everyday was kinda special to her, not just the day she was outta her mom. 
"Hey! I'm sorry. I really hope we didn't scare you, friend..
She offered what she hoped seemed like a reassuring smile, and kept herself low. Who knew who else was watching this? If the whole pack was in on this, and they happened to not be as friendly as her family was, then it was best she stayed low. She honestly wanted to see if her Brother was doing the same, but it was seemingly disrespectful to ignore the sights of your company. So she kept her stare forward and on the shape of the lady, but only ont he spot just below her eyes so she wouldn't assume she was beng passively being challenged. The last thing the youth needed to do was run again. This time, she didn't think she had the energy reserves to run, again.

ѕoмeтιмeѕ, everyвody Needs нelp. тнαт doeѕɴ'т мeαɴ тнey'll тell yoυ, ѕιlly.

[Image: goldfeather.png]
~

Messages In This Thread
RE: they think of her as heartless, but she wasn't heartless - by Arana - September 30, 2018, 07:57 PM