The Sunspire Summer nights
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
For anyone from the sunspire to jump in

Fang stood atop a craggy outcropping of stones, pressed against a bluff overlooking the lower lands of the wilds, specifically the Rising sun valley. His frame cutting a figure in the night wilds. A cool breeze shifted his fur with the stars overhead making their slow progress across the indigo sky. The late night silence was broken only by the calls of the lands nocturnal creatures. The half-breed was finding himself enjoying the sun spire, the mountain range looking down on everyone filled him with a sense of pride. Thoughts swirled as time passed, thinking of how far he'd come, and where he was still going.

Time continued to pass whilst he was lost in thoughts, minutes, hours, he didn't know. The telltale cry of a rabbit being taken down nearby echoed around, drawing Fang out of his reverie. Little thought was given to the time that passed, as his thoughts travelled to the creature who's life was just snuffed, in hopes that the attacker was a package Fang let out a small howl, scarcely heard beyond his immediate area. Welcoming the potential ally to venture out and introduce themselves. He was still new, and eager to meet any of his remaining pack-mates.

He remained standing on top of the stones as he waited to see if anyone nearby would answer his summons

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Summer nights - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:49 PM