I did not fall in love; I grew into it.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: short post, but I figured I should try to get this thread moving. <3[/size]

She seemed happy to see him - she smiled back and her tail wagged, and she spoke to him casually. "Hey, Surra. How are you doing? Settling in?" As she spoke Surra settled back on his haunches a few feet from her, feeling like his own weight was suddenly a little too heavy. "Hey," He responded softly.

"I am well." It might have been a bit of a lie. But what else was he supposed to say? That he was heartbroken? Jealous, even? He barely even knew her mate - he didn't want to harbor bad feelings towards him. But part of him couldn't help being jealous of him. "Oh yes. I don't think I ever told you - my den is actually overlooking the lake where we first met," He spoke, blue eyes looking out over the smaller lake in front of them now. He smiled fondly at the memory for a moment, then turned his eyes back to her. "And how are you this morning?"
Messages In This Thread
I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - June 25, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 22, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - August 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM