Stone Circle Circle around, because I got a list of mentions
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera soon heard the howl of Valette, and the female got up on her shaky paws and slowly traveled to the stones. Thankfully Brynn has showed her where that location was since their first meeting had resulted in a tour. The female's stride almost seemed staggering, since before, she had a powerful blow to the side earlier. Vespera soon came to the stones, she scanned the area to see that Valette was at the head of all this, the Alpha looked both proud, but there was some grief in her gaze. Vespera's gaze wondered, she saw that her pack mates had arrived, like Greyback, and Steph, and a few others that she had never seen before. The young female hung around the back for she was curious of the new wolves that were here. Vespera had either met or have seen her pack mates, but she have never seen these wolves, they had to have been new. Vespera slowly sat near a tree looking up at Valette, the female gave an introduction, but slowly the tone changed as she mentioned that a pack member had sadly passed. Vespera had met the female named Cebra before, in fact they both got drunk on pumpkins once before. The young female laughed to herself, the two were drunk, however she didn't feel the slightest of grief since she didn't have an emotional connection to the female. It happens, this concept is nothing new to me, I have watched people die right in front of me and in those moments, I have never had the proper time to grieve. 

However her attention was drawn at the new wolves, Valette introduced them as new members of East Hollow, Vespera scoffed to herself and rolled her eyes, she looked towards the other direction, it wasn't by any means jealousy, but the female really didn't seem to care, but her insecurity and resentment to meeting new wolves had really made her look the other way. But the next bit of news caught her attention, the naming of the new Beta. Vespera looked forward at Valette with straight ears. Vespera knew the importance of the Beta rank since they were the next in line to be the Alpha of the pack. The Beta has to be someone capable of leading the pack, the next in line, someone who is worthy of that title, It could be anyone... Vespera watched and listened to see who could be the next in line. When Valette said who the next Beta was, Vespera frowned a little, she herself never wanted to be the Beta, but she could only laugh to herself of the choice, I should have guessed that the Beta would be her own daughter, I mean if she is as good as Valette says then fine, makes no difference to me, but it was a little predictable, got to keep the leadership in the family I guess. Vespera really didn't care or bother about the situation anymore, but she did listen to what Steph said.

The next and final thing was the mention of these stone things and where Cebra would be buried. Valette mentioned about these stones like the warrior and soul stone, and the female's ears faced towards Greyback when he spoke a few words about it. Vespera could only raise an eyebrow for she had no idea what those stones were, but she could guess that it was part of the East Hallow culture, more questions flooded her mind and she needed to ask Valette later. However the name Steady came up a lot, she could only guess that he was either the previous Alpha, or Valette's mate. But what caught her attention was the mention of her mother bones. Vespera got a sudden chill down her spine as the female tried to shrug it off, for she never found her mothers bones. Vespera shifted her paws uncomfortably, but she did notice the way she looked at Greyback which made Vespera do a cheeky grin to herself, but she tried to restrain her expression as she continued to look at Valette, and stayed at a distance she was more comfortable with.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Vespera - November 01, 2018, 07:52 AM
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 02:33 PM