I did not fall in love; I grew into it.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

Julooke had no idea the turmoil that was rushing through her pack mate. She was oblivious to the fact he had a crush on her, and was now heartbroken to learn she had a mate. Would he have been more so to learn they were thinking about children? He sat down a few feet from her and she gazed at him, listening, and smiled when he said his new den overlooked the lake. Oh, that's cool! Ours is close, but not that close, she added, talking of her den with Verrine. I bet it looks great during the sunrise! she exclaimed. Julooke was lucky enough to get some sun on her den entrance, but it was hard to see the whole sunrise from it.

He asked how she was. Pretty good! she said. You caught me daydreaming, she admitted. It wasn't often any more she just sat and thought about her future. Generally, she was happy to let things happen as they would instead of fantasize about what could happen. But, this was different. She had never had the opportunity to have puppies, but it might happen soon.

Messages In This Thread
I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - June 25, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - July 21, 2014, 07:08 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 22, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - August 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM