Lion Head Mesa i worship ancient hungers
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wrap this up soon? also, sorry he's being a butt. :-(

no. wintersbane tells her point blank, coldly. he hadn't always believed in gods, but the dream with lotte ...and there are times that he can hear mephala ...and he's not high when he hears it. how could she possibly explain that? aside from calling him mentally unstable. she doesn't have to believe but he doesn't appreciate what he takes to be patronization for his own beliefs. he's not in the mood to have a philosophical debate with her over whether or not gods were real. he believes they are real because he has seen no other evidence otherwise. perhaps she does not believe for the same reason. in the end, it doesn't matter. neither opinion was right nor wrong and neither had to agree with the other.

as she ( still ) tries to explain away what he's seen as a side effect of the drug as opposed to actually sighting the divine, the veil between the worlds lifted however temporarily ...wintersbane can't help but snort with derision as she speaks of his dormant imagination. which only serves to solidify his own belief because he had zero imagination. that might be plausible if i had an imagination. i don't. fairytales and imaginations are for cubs. even then they lack practicality. but, this is a bit of a sore spot for him since his own mistakes as a cub led him to ( more or less ) skip majority of his own cubhood. ...yet, even before the mistake that had stolen him from his family and tore the fearghals apart he'd always been driven by and focused on practical games. like fighting. tug-o'-war. games that would make him stronger. better.

he grows annoyed and shifts his weight, thinking that perhaps it's better if they part ways soon. their opinions on gods are different and arguing with her in circles is a quick way to exhaust him.

315 words
Messages In This Thread
i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 19, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2018, 03:16 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - October 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 30, 2018, 03:30 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:14 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2018, 03:47 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 02, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 05:06 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 03, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 11, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 12, 2018, 05:37 AM