Blackfeather Woods i fear no evil; the shadow is mine and so is the valley
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her eyes watched the lift of his lips, and resisted the urge to draw herself up against him and have a brawl; if only to settle who was better. But no, she kept some semblance of control and merely smiled at him like a sullen doe. 
Let him think she was one, too.

Her eyes danced with soft amusement but also with mild pity for she was half surprised that he accepted; but also expected him to. She knew how it felt to fight siblings, and it stung often. Especially when they were no longer at her back. She'd rather them to have their teeth to her throat than not at all for the things she'd done. Her mind was brought to the burning memory of Cinders, the way his blood has stained his fur for a moon. That pure, white pelt. His face marred and contorted.
Perhaps it would do well to get it off her chest, even if it wasn't a complete secret, it was a secret to these woods and the sentinel trees would hold her words for eternity 

"I ripped my brother's eye from his face just for failing my kill."

Cunning; really.
Show this Wintersbane just what she was capable of. She even kept the doeful smile upon her lips for emphasis; it made her seem a sadist, in a way. The event pleased her, he deserved it. The image of her brother's body crumpling in pain as the echo of his screech reminded her of who she really was.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread