Hideaway Strath Tell it on the mountain
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
:) TY!!

He could've followed her back home if he'd been so inclined, but the more he thought about it the less he wanted to do that. If he wanted to make a good impression then Tulimaq would seek out the smaller, weaker groups first. Perhaps they would offer him some new information, or maybe he'd confront some of them and test their battle capabilities - poach them for members if they were worthy - and then head north to the plateau. If what Bat said was the truth, he had no reason to worry about the westernmost section of the hinterlands.

She brought to light the fact that her family were mostly hunters and mercenaries, and that thrilled him more than he expressed. Tulimaq had been aching for a good fight as he'd crossed through territory after territory, and if he could find a worthy sparring partner here then that would seal the deal. This could be everything he's ever wanted.

Then, cutting through his thoughts again, there was Bat: —any followers or what?

Tulimaq smirked at the question, intent on evading it but - well, she'd given him everything he'd needed, so why not just tell her? Not yet, he murmured, not at all bothered that he was admitting to this weakness. But I only want the best, and I'm sure I'll find what I need here. The rest of the wilds be damned - he wanted the fiercest warriors, the most ferocious and wild of the lot, and this place was his last hope.

As he spoke he began to move again, his steps slow in case she had more to say to him - but there was a renewed vigor to Tulimaq now, and he wanted to see just how far these hinterlands went.
Messages In This Thread
Tell it on the mountain - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Bat - December 10, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Bat - December 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Bat - December 10, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Bat - December 10, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Bat - December 10, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Tell it on the mountain - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 06:43 PM