Chimera Fields tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Don't mind Dash, he's just here to watch the show and earn some naturalist/ecologist points.

Dash had spent all day in the fields, allowing the wolverine some very healthy distance as he watched its activities with interest. At first, he had trailed the creature only in hopes that it might drop some food for him or lead him to an unguarded cache, but after hours of following the little guy around the creature was starting to grow on him. It seemed to be thouroughly occupied with the task of transferring stored food from several smaller caches into one larger one-- perhaps because the one, larger cache would be easier to guard. 

The wolverine was making yet another trip back to its larger cache, with Dash following some distance behind, when it gave an angry growl. Dash froze, figuring that he had finally gotten on the creature's nerves following it around all day and it was about to come chase him away. Oddly though, he heard the wolverine bounding away. Dash followed with interest.

The wolverine had dropped the dead vole it was carrying, which was a bonus. Dash picked up the vole and continued onward. Once the cache came into view, the boy realized what was happening here. A wolf was breaking into the cache that the wolverine had worked so hard to stock, and it was understandably pissed. Dash settled into the snowy fields to munch on the dead vole and watch the show. Both predators seemed quite vicious-- likely only one would walk away from the fight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it - by Dashiell - December 24, 2018, 04:05 PM