Chimera Fields tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
he had hoped to get a hold of it’s neck from here, but the wolverine managed to flip back on its feet like a roach. it bit and clawed at his face with such vigor. he was overwhelmed by the energy it had. perhaps he had bitten off more than he could chew, but it was too late to run now. the creature latched onto his face and dealt multiple blows to his snout. he couldn’t flee, but the wolverine had made a fatal mistake by exposing its belly. issun pushed it into the snow and grabbed hold of his underside. it let out a bloodcurdling cry as he shook it like a toy. he let go when it loosened its grip and took a few paces back.

pain blossomed on his face. blood trickled down from his face and snout, staining the snow. he had no time to recuperate, the wolverine leaped back on his face. this thing was just not giving up. as they spun around, issun caught a glimpse of someone. he was just sitting there, watching it all go down. it didn’t look like he was keen on helping, the warrior would have to do this on his own.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it - by RIP Issun - December 24, 2018, 05:48 PM