Boartusk Heights holy, unholy, beast and divine
razorback
34 Posts
Ooc —
since you mentioned u were dropping tulimaq... i suppose i'll write a conclusion to this. please let me know when you plan to bring him back because i've enjoyed these two.

it was there that he found his fangs sunk into the soft meat of the pig's throat. the animal released a squall of defiance before tusk clamped his jaw tightly and shook his skull from side to side. in a matter of moments, the creature ceased its movements and heaved one last pained breath into the winter air. once the battle had found a resolution, the two beasts fed themselves full and well. there were only two of them and the wildcat did not see a reason to withhold the hunger in his belly. he gorged until he was fat and pleased with their defiant brawl. the satisfaction was only heightened by the danger that had occurred. in the thick of their hunt, tusk had received a dangerous stab to his shoulder. the blood oozed down his lean limb and dried to the earthy colors of his coat. another scar for another victory; in time he would have forgotten about the wound. until then, the savage prowled with an uneven gait – it only served as a tale of his capability for future inquirers.
Messages In This Thread
holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tusk - December 06, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tulimaq - December 06, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tusk - December 06, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tusk - December 11, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tulimaq - December 14, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tusk - December 14, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: holy, unholy, beast and divine - by Tusk - December 31, 2018, 12:49 AM