Blacktail Deer Plateau how to train your dragon
812 Posts
Ooc —
I'm aiming for ten so I can use this toward my Warrior earnings. But I think this might actually be the tenth post, so you can either post again or ship it right to the archives.

Edit: Just kidding, it needs one more. D'you mind? :)

The two pups sang again, albeit with none of the rhythm and grace of yore. Now their screams filled the night as they found themselves the victims of a pair of rudely awoken birds. It was the first (although not the last) time Junior had tangled with the feathered denizens of the plateau and the assault from beaks, wings and claws alike made her want to turn tail and run.

But the young Warrior stood her ground, clenched her teeth together and swung a paw through the air. By sheer happenstance, she struck one of the birds to the ground, where it flapped and flailed. Surprised by her success, Junior simply gaped for a moment. By the time it occurred to her to pounce, the bird had righted itself, launched back into the dark air and made its escape.

Osprey Jr. whirled to assist poor Pura when a dark wraith appeared above them. "What are you—damn it, come here." It was Peregrine's voice. Without awaiting a response, he shooed the second bird away and then corralled Junior and Pura, ushering them back to the rendezvous site and sending them to bed a good ten minutes early for their troubles.
Messages In This Thread
how to train your dragon - by Junior - June 13, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Pura - June 17, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Junior - June 17, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Pura - June 29, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Junior - June 29, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Pura - June 30, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Junior - June 30, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Junior - July 26, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: how to train your dragon - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:49 PM