Stavanger Bay What to expect when you're expecting.....
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir stared at the female she seemed scared of him, he wondered why he wasn't all that scary. He motioned over the way, Mommy's over there eating if you want to call her, but we don't travel far. Daddy tells us we has to stay here and we don't want ta make daddy mad. he stumbled across his words a bit more used to old norse than english, but he was doing his best. He studied her when she said her name youse made mama cry sometimes, but she says you is friends now. So you be Tveir's friend too yes. Don't mind Atta she sulky susy. He planted a soft nudge to Nerian's forepaw and a nuzzle to her leg happy to meet a new friend.

A soft unf came from his maw as his sister bull rushed him and landed on his back. He tried to twist so that he could roll her over and try and get on top of her. He nipped at her footpaws gently giggling with a loud happy giggle.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gyda - July 23, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gunnar - July 26, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gunnar - August 10, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gyda - August 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gunnar - August 21, 2014, 09:42 AM