Stone Circle no manches
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
All Welcome 

for @Gunnar did silvertongue come now, ignoring the fact that the stone circle was where germanicus now made his home; she had put his face out of her mind, held off any memories of his silver fur melded with the darkness of her prince; a pain in her spirit as she arrived and called out for the patriarch, here for whatever talk she had missed as well as the nurturing warmth of his company. and here — women, also.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar heard the call and surprise colored his spirit. But he answered her as quickly as he could. The hitch in his step still pronounced. His hip not kind anymore with its displeasure at bearing weight.

Though a warm smile lit up his eyes and face.

Falleg dama
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"hola, gunnar." she padded toward him, adjusting herself under the shoulder which matched his ailing hip, supporting him a little. "i did not get to speak with you when i was here for, well," and she lifted a small paw as if to gesture about the trial. the glasslight eyes lifted; she was quite fond of gunnar in a way that felt quite settled. "perhaps you will sit with me a while today?"
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar chuckled as she offered her support. Thank you darling lady.

He followed where she led. His own thoughts turning towards. Sweet as sugar and so pretty. He wished she could find somwone to love and love her in return. She deserved it.

i would love too.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue soon settled against gunnar, both of them tucked into a small rise along the meadowland. the sharpfang sighed, and placed both of her forepaws upon his own. "tell me what has gone on here," silvertongue urged. she wanted to hear of all things, but her focal points remained tauris, and the lovely taktuq.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar looked her over as she settled in front of him. A small pull of a smile. He didn't remove his paws from her's. Gunnar was not one that bowed away from physical touch. Though his eyes glossed over alittle bit as he was lost in thought.

I have two wolves that don't get along Bonnie which is short for something else. He's a prideful lad, and has a chip on his shoulder, but I think with love and care and pride he can grow into a great man. And Tauris our Nornir. She hates him with such a degree that it scares me, because he stole a rabbit from her of all things. Normally she is such a sweet girl. So kind and eager to please. I have cautioned bitterness is bad and can cause unrest, but she refuses to listen. And they fight. I fear that things may come to a head eventually and it makes me ill.

Inkeri and Turmeric are expecting children as are Taktuq and myself. She asked me to sire her's for she says I am a good man.

He blinked and sighed. I don't know how true that is.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue heard all, the conflict inside kvarsheim, gunnar's weariness in the face of it. she suspected this bonnie was a man who performed in front of men differently than he acted with women, or perhaps it was her own malaise toward most of that group. inkeri, turmeric; lovely names, and then the smile froze gently upon her mouth, frost crackling before a swift thaw. she did not remove herself away, but inside grew softly distant and rueful, to a place she felt might be more appropriate. "my congratulations, gunnar. and taktuq is correct. you are the stone of kvarsheim. now, tell me about this man bonnie. you have made peace here. do you believe he is honest enough to grow?"
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was not an unobservant man. So he was quick to see the change in silvertongue and he tilted his head towards her.

Does that distress you Silver? I'm sorry if i caused you sadness in someway.

The old man sighed. I think so. I worry for Tauris the bitterness grows and i fear it may come to a head and the pretty little sweetling will just never be the same again. But she and even he just can't let it go.

He felt his throat choke up a little. He hated that someday he may have to show the two that he was a leader for a reason.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue adored gunnar for his perception, and so softly lay her head against his shoulder. "not hurt, only. well, gunnar. a woman who carries your children will not care for my nearness. it is her right." but selfish! her melancholy while he struggled. "you have made tauris a leader. you would not without trust, si? has this man made effort to repair with her?" voice soft, inviting gunnar to give her these words so she might soothe him.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
He allowed it and frowned in thought. He supposed he could understand why she would be upset. But at the moment it was naught but friendship. And he trusted that if Taktuq did have an issue she would come to him about it. So that a compromise could be reached.

We don't have a relatuonship as far as i know. I'm a bit daft with these things though i can say that truthfully.

He was supposed too, but i haven't found out if he did yet? She was to apologize as well for how she treated him at our borders. I almost attacked him because of an untruth spoken.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue did not know how to explain to gunnar that she wanted no quarrel with taktuq, not even to discover if the lovely young woman would loathe her for what she had been to the stalwart man of kvarsheim. gunnar had been ready to move to wrath, and while silvertongue did not doubt his ability, she also did not like this enmity for him. "perhaps he has made amends. but if her anger is still vengeful, she will not forgive him for a time." a sigh. "if he is truly a troublemaker, send him to riverclan, and we will make him work," silvertongue chuckled, half-joking as her eyes lit to his in affection.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar made no apologies about his choices or his life. Everything he had done or made the choice to do or seek. Had been his own. And it had colored the man he was. However, he could see the truth there in Silver's eyes that it could be considered a cruelty of his. And he wondered at it.

He has not caused me any trouble and from what I have seen he has the bearings to make a good herd stalker. He is fine with everyone else. It's just the two of them don't get along.

he chuckled with her and dipped his muzzle down. Perhaps I will. You will teach him manners yes?
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

a herd-stalker, an asset to all those in kvarsheim. but if tauris mistrusted him so much — ah. silvertongue would doubt neither of them, for it was not her desire nor her place. a laugh; she touched her nose to his muzzle with a lazy grin. "to death, if you wish it, gunnar," and perhaps it was not a joke at all, her gaze deeply mischievous as she watched him.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar didn't take Tauris's mistrust lightly. IT was why he watched the boy so closely, but he had not seen anything to garner the same mistrust. All he could do was watch until he proved her right or wrong.

He chuckled. I would prefer not to have such a death on my conscience and to die from manners. Well I can think of much better ways to go honestly.

He sighed happily and closed his eyes for a minute. Feeling a lightness of spirit that he hadn't felt in a few weeks. But silvertongue had that habit of drawing breaths of fresh air from all who met her. If only she could see her own worth.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue saw him grow lighter; she adored that she had brought such happiness to so great a man, even if their other interludes must now be suspended. truly; the closeness of his body, the openness of his voice; these things she treasured just as much in her bosom's companion. "then i will only work him within an inch of life," the sharpfang declared. "will you allow me to hunt for you before i leave?"
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was not one for showing affection in the way that Silvertongue did. His was in the way he spoke and the way he acted and he hoped that he could convey this to her as well. That his affection ran deep, that she was one of his dearest friends. And were he to miss anyone when he left for Valhalla she maybe one.

I accept these terms. He teased lightly.

He nodded. I will allow it if it is what you wish. Though part of him railed at the thought, the part of him that was old and tired, relished it.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"i do." silvertongue kissed his noble cheek and was away, and off; she returned in the better part of an hour with a duck hunted over the borders as not to poach any bite from kvarsheim, and settled its downy body near gunnar. here they might share a meal, silvertongue not eating so very much as regaling him with one story or another.