Dragoncrest Cliffs "I'll take this dance."
328 Posts
Ooc —
Wow, that was a loaded question. Many of his closer packmates had asked him that same thing in the intervening days, but he wasn't expecting it from a Brana. Not that he knew Natjuk was an outsider looking to assimilate, but at the very least he was a stranger, and Ephraim didn't love talking about his life to strangers. There was the odd exception that he took a liking to, but something about this man's demeanour suggested he didn't really want to hear a full account of things.

So he settled for the basics. There's a pack down below full of idiots, he said, sitting heavily with a roll of his shoulders and a wince. It would be a long time before he could that painlessly. They tried to sneak into the territory to get a captive we took, a natrona who was dumb enough to show their face after abandoning the pack, I guess. They lost badly, of course, but we took a few licks. There was so much more to it than that but he decided to keep his trap shut on her personal woes.

So now we're just waiting to see what happens next, he concluded, and the downward turn at the corners of his lips suggested that he wasn't very happy with their current nonchalance. But he trusted Heda more than he trusted anyone. Surely she had the right of it. Guessing you're new here and didn't know about any of that? Don't worry, he assured Natjuk, as if the man had indicated that he was, Drageda's strong so you're safe here. They're no match.
Messages In This Thread
"I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 20, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - January 20, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 20, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - January 21, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 21, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - February 04, 2019, 04:53 PM