Arrow Lake dogs
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
A slight twitch of his ears and a tightening of his jaw were the only outwards indications of his rising ire. The gunmetal man's hackles flared, but Corvus stood resolute, resembling more a statue of a wolf than a breathing one. If it's true, who would openly admit to something so damning? For me to ask him first would've created more theatrics than necessary. I imagined you'd be made aware and would make the final decision anyway. That is why I went to you first, He explained evenly. Corvus cared not for the acknowledgement of others, but he did care that a murderous fiend wasn't left to lurk in the ranks of a pack he inhabited.

As leader, was it not Stigmata's responsibility to handle issues such as these? Why would it be expected of him, a member of the lowest pack rank, to handle such an executive issue on his own before even confronting leadership? He'd seen unorthodox leaders, but this was something else entirely. The raven was baffled by Stigmata's reaction to what was standard protocol in any other pack he knew of, and it was beginning to bleed into his expression. Actually, most pack leaders would've been furious if he had tried to handle it himself. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't irked at this point.

To his question of who gave him the information, Corvus supplied, Treason. He had an inkling Stigmata wasn't fond of the dark-hooded woman based off of her take on their interactions, but he supposed he was about to find out. Her damned name wouldn't help in the credibiltiy department, either.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
dogs - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 20, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 24, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 24, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - February 15, 2019, 04:08 PM