Swiftcurrent Creek [ a melody for the ancients]
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He couldn't help but feel a little inflamed under the charcoal woman's appraising gaze, and he cleared his throat, taking a step forward to answer her question. But it seemed there was to be no peace in his life anytime soon as he watched his packmate's fury build and almost explode from the tips of her fur as the newcomer dismissed her. He didn't blame Shaara for feeling put out by the words; they were definitely condescending, but he'd rather there not be a fight here today, especially since upon further inspection of the intriguing woman's scent, it was clear she was sick. He thought maybe she needed their help, although he thought she had an unconventional way of showing it. 

His packmate placed herself in front of him and began to spout her venom at the ill stranger, her body language clearly stating she was looking to fight. Quickly, Kavik trotted to stand beside the silver ball of anger, risking a brush to her shoulder (if allowed) as he did so, hoping that might pull her out of her heightened state enough that he could try and do some damage control here. Ladies, he said, somewhat imploringly. He looked to Shaara then. I agree she had no right to dismiss you that way, but maybe step back a little and let me take care of things, okay? he said, hoping his words would calm her anger instead of stoke it. He certainly hadn't been here long enough to earn her loyalty or respect, but regardless of how she felt, he was her alpha, and he prayed that would be enough for now. 

He turned back to meet the other woman's sapphire gaze. I'm Kavik, one of the alpha's here, he started. Are you in need of assistance? Arriving sick at an unknown pack's borders would suggest that was the case. Once they got that out of the way, he intended to inform her that all the creek wolves needed to be treated with respect, but he refrained from rebuking the stranger until she confirmed that she was seeking help or a place to stay.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
[ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 23, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 23, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 24, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Velvet - January 24, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 25, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 26, 2019, 12:04 PM