Dragoncrest Cliffs even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
His eyes lit like two stars in unfettered delight at the notion of Aure being here, and even more-so at the jest of ”Uncle.” Whether they were mated in some way, or merely lovers, promised or no — and even if the concept of whelps wasn’t true — the Crow felt relaxed enough in Vercingetorix’s presence to deem that his sister had made a good bargain.

Just that feeling when you found a new comrade; felt like you could trust him with your life and any shit that the world decided to slug at you. Bromance at first sight, bro.

And then there was the invitation to stay. He’d been a bit disheartened that his twin had voyaged for his sake; and wondered how many times she’d set out, just to look for him. ...Stigmata’s debt could wait, he decided, and the Vartija wouldn’t be going anywhere soon.

Gracias, Vercingetorix. I think I will.” Giving a long, luxurious roll of his shoulders, Vonn fell into step alongside him as a similar smirk pressed itself into his lips. ”How has my sister fared, here? Apart from you, I’m sure she’ll be most gladdened to see me upon her return.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill - by Vonnaruil - January 27, 2019, 10:56 PM