Swiftcurrent Creek Those love songs break your heart.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Do you mind if we fade this here? I'd love new threads with each of you if you're willing, though! Little PP, just give me a prod if you'd like me to change it. :)

The lithe beauty ceased her gaze at her patient's shoulder only when her new Alphess moved in to check it out. Paar ducked and side-stepped a little, enough to give the pale female a better view, and she resisted the sudden urge to smile in amusement at the younger wolf's reaction. As a youngster of six months, when she'd been thrust into the spotlight by her teacher to examine wounds far uglier than the one her recent complainer bore, she recalled feeling light-headed and sickly. But time had passed, she saw many injuries and witnessed several deaths, and Paarthurnax had learned to strengthen her stomach as well as harden her heart.

And then it was official. The little leader set the task of tending to her companion's cut, and for the first time Paar blinked up to look upon her face. Her vivid eyes glimmered and her feathery tail gave a few grateful swishes between her hocks, and she nodded. "I will see that he is tended to, and seek you out when I'm ready for whoever else needs my help," was her promise, as she realised that she had not yet received the names of her new pack-mates. It would have to wait, however, as the injured male spoke up in her direction. She turned to him, a thankful smile gracing her lovely features. "I saw some of the berries not far outside the borders, and some other useful things nearby. If you could make your way to the nearest fresh water source, I'll follow your trail and find you there."

The russet wolfess paused, and pricked a velvet lobe. "I do have one question... what am I to call you both?" When introductions and formalities were over, Paarthurnax politely thanked her greeters and promptly made her way off in search of her prescription with a new bounce in her stride.
Messages In This Thread
Those love songs break your heart. - by Paarthurnax - July 27, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Bazi - July 29, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Scimitar - July 30, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: Those love songs break your heart. - by Paarthurnax - July 30, 2014, 02:45 PM