Blackfeather Woods I took the boy to hear an echo
319 Posts
Ooc —
Ramsay watched all of this happen from somewhere nearby, in the shadow of a barren bush, where he had been enjoying half a squirrel as a snack. Laying down, he was less than half the length of a normal wolf, and it did well to conceal him in the shade, though he hadn't been making any real effort to hide when he came here. He'd come alone, after all, or thought he had. Slack-jawed, he watched as Abraxas arranged the wings with tender care, then pitched the dead bird over the cliff.

What. The. Fuck.

So intent was Ramsay on watching this strange ritual that, until it called out, he didn't even see the crow that settled on Abraxas' back. With a start the dwarf clutched his half-eaten squirrel closer to his breast and cleared his throat. No sense trying to hide that he'd just seen... whatever that was. His body might be hidden but his head was exposed and Abraxas would spot him soon enough, he was sure. With a little hesitation if only because he didn't know what he'd just witnessed, Ramsay uttered a soft and guarded, hello.
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.
Messages In This Thread
I took the boy to hear an echo - by Abraxas - March 30, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: I took the boy to hear an echo - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: I took the boy to hear an echo - by Abraxas - March 30, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: I took the boy to hear an echo - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 11:52 PM