Heron Lake Plateau Rivets and screws.
a lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man
20 Posts
Ooc —
i was vague about the fight. if you'd like me to change anything just shoot me a message and i will! c: & in the name of fairness + realism i gave ailill a small injury from the squabble as well.

the uniquely colored beta slithers away from the other male and comes to ailill readily enough and promptly presents herself to him. ailill's tempted to take what she offers right then and there. there was distance between the pair of them and the male who'd already had her; and his loins ached with the immediate desire to mount her and pull her into the cradle of his hips; but the other male presented an issue to that. verbally. physically. ailill presses his chest against towhee, as if it might sate the more immediate aches. it does not. if anything, it makes the ache of his loins worse but he can't ignore the protesting man yapping at him to either run off or fight; technically, he could but the other man might interrupt them and for many reasons ailill doesn't want that to happen.

an annoyed growl rumbles in the blackthorn's chest. i'll be back for you. comes his rumbling promise to towhee before he turns stiffly to face the other man. his posturing is dominant in an 'i gave you a command' manner, only to have said command turned back against him. ailill rushes rye, tail high over his back, teeth bared to snap at his muzzle in an intimidating display in a last ditch effort to get him to back off and go without either of them having to be injured. the other male stands persistent — an admirable trait in the blackthorn's mind ...if it was any other situation.

rye retaliates, understandably; but unfortunately, ailill is willing to fight until he was physically incapable to have her; and y'know he wasn't a fan of having a direct order both refused and turned back against him. ailill is the first to suffer a draw of blood — his shoulder is clipped, the sear of teeth splitting flesh is stinging but otherwise ignored as he returns his own attack aimed at the other man's flank, satisfied when his own teeth make contact and he tastes blood. with wound inflicted to prove that he is willing to go into a full blown spar ( but doesn't really want to ), ailill backs off, drawn back to towhee by her intoxicating scent. he wasn't really there to spar and squabble nor maim the other man. he only wants sex.

ailill does not forget the other man's presence but whether he leaves or chooses to stay and watch ( as long as he didn't interrupt ) was on him. ailill seeks to draw his teeth through the fur at the base of towhee's spine, a gauge to ensure that she still wants him before proceeding.
the heart of man is very much like the sea,
it has its storms, its tides and its depths;
it has its pearls too.
Messages In This Thread
Rivets and screws. - by Towhee - April 03, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Rivets and screws. - by Rye - April 03, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Rivets and screws. - by Towhee - April 03, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Rivets and screws. - by Rye - April 03, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Rivets and screws. - by Towhee - April 03, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: Rivets and screws. - by Mariposa - April 03, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Rivets and screws. - by Rye - April 04, 2019, 09:08 AM
RE: Rivets and screws. - by Towhee - April 04, 2019, 09:22 AM